Compact and powerful, this little cooker is a homebrewer's dream! The 60,000 btu maximum output high-pressure burner heats mass amounts of liquid in a hurry and will maintain it at boiling temperatures making it a great cooker for home water bath canning, sea food boils, and of course—home brewing beer! If you've been brewing on the stove top and looking to take your brew days outside, the Camp Chef Burner is great intro burner for full volume boils. And thanks to its compact size, it won't take up a ton of room when stored between batches!
- Includes 3 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes detachable steel legs for stability and portability
- High output
- High pressure
- Boils and heats water very quickly
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Dimensions (base): 20 in. x 20 in.
- Cooking Area: 15 in. diameter
- Cooker Height: 16 in.
- Cooker Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Output: 60,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: One Year