The KOMOS draft line kit includes lengths of EVABarrier draft tubing, the same tubing used in all KOMOS kegerators. Each kit includes beer line and gas line, hose clamps, and Duotight tee fittings to split your gas line (excluding single tap kit). Hose clamps are included in case you choose to use the tubing with barbed connections, but we highly recommend using Duotight fittings for your whole setup. See below for recommended fittings.
EVABarrier tubing is a high-quality double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss and microbial growth. Plus, it's BPA and PVC free! The outer barrier gives the tubing a nice stiffness that makes it extremely kink resistant and perfect for use with push-in fittings. The inner wall is an excellent gas barrier, keeping oxygen out and CO2 in. The internal surface of the tubing is extremely smooth, making it difficult for bacteria and microbes to cling to.
- Beverage line
- Measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line
- Measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap kit includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 5.5-6.5 ft. lengths
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- Duotight tee fittings to split gas line (for 2-Tap and higher)
- Hose clamps (we highly recommend using Duotight fittings rather the barbs & clamps)